AM Final Report for Beiad Dalton

Identification
==============

pub  1024D/41F4E873 2000-11-04 Beiad Ian Q. Dalton (Ferret no baka)
<ferret@twu.net>
Fingerprint: 7F38 0445 D8F7 F9E2 E98A  C7ED 7B40 CD12 41F4 E873

It has not been signed by a current Debian developer since no one
seemed to live near Beiad. Therefore, the applicant has provided an ID.

He would like ferret as Debian userid.

P&P Procedures.
===============

I've asked to the applicant several questions about our policies and
some questions about licenses. He replied correctly.

He also read and agreed to the Social Contract, DFSG and DMUP.

Task & skills step
==================

If Beiad considers packaging some programs, it seems more interested to
help Debian with policy problems. Beiad has already begun to help on
these issues (e.g
http://lists.debian.org/debian-policy-0102/msg00013.html
http://lists.debian.org/debian-policy-0102/msg00021.html
http://lists.debian.org/debian-policy-0101/msg00293.html
)

Conclusion

I recommend Beiad to be accepted in the project.

--
Guillaume Morin <guillaume@morinfr.org>

  Emacs, not just a way of life but a complete waste of disk space (Alan Cox)