AM report on Jean-Marc Chaton

by Craig Small <csmall@debian.org>
==================================

ID
---
GPG key signed by Debian developer Adrian Bridgett <bridgett@debian.org>
Adrian's key id matches that of db.debian.org
ID step passed

Philosophy & Procedures
-----------------------
Agrees and understands DFSG and the social contract.  Was able to explain them
in his own words and some of the terms used (like free).
Answered correctly questions about BTS, linitian, versions, bugs etc
P&P check passed

Tasks & Skills
--------------
Packaged htmlgen at http://chaton.jm.free.fr/debian/deb/
As it was a small package I also asked him some questionms about various bits
of the packages which he answered correctly.
T&S check passed.

Recommendation
I recommend that Jean-Marc be accepted as a Debian maintainer

Debian login: 'chaton' or if not 'jcn'
Forwarding email: chaton.jm@europemail.com

--
Craig Small VK2XLZ  GnuPG:1C1B D893 1418 2AF4 45EE  95CB C76C E5AC 12CA DFA5
Eye-Net Consulting http://www.eye-net.com.au/        <csmall@eye-net.com.au>