Re: AM Report for Week Ending 25 Feb 2001

On Mon, Feb 26, 2001 at 09:17:35AM +0100, Geert Stappers wrote:
> What will be done to make then consistent?

The AM or the FD has to put the right dates in.
Pretty much all of them are human error or a timezone problem.
I'm hoping the 'today' feature fixes most of them.

Someone suggested that I put the maintainer name next to the problems,
so you can quickly scan to see what problems are yours. I'll be doing
that eventually but it will take some core re-writing.

  - Craig
--
Craig Small VK2XLZ  GnuPG:1C1B D893 1418 2AF4 45EE  95CB C76C E5AC 12CA DFA5
Eye-Net Consulting http://www.eye-net.com.au/        <csmall@eye-net.com.au>