Re: NM documentation

Hi.

In <[🔎] 20010217171505.A1437@fisch.cyrius.com>,
  on Sat, 17 Feb 2001 17:15:05 +0000,
    on NM documentation,
 Martin Michlmayr <tbm@cyrius.com> wrote:

> I'm not very happy with the documentation at the New Maintainers'
> Corner (http://www.debian.org/devel/join/newmaint).  I added some
> information about advocates and Joy and wolfie fixed many other
> issues, but I still think it should be re-written and reorganized.

I originally wrote those pages, based on the given text by
our Front Desk and others.

Can you explain what reorganization should be done there ?
I admit the current state is not the best at all.
If you know better, then please improve them.

> Any volunteers?

I'll work as far as I can.  (But I don't know what I can do now).

--
  Taketoshi Sano: <sano@debian.org>,<sano@debian.or.jp>,<kgh12351@nifty.ne.jp>