Re: The ID check

On Sat, Feb 10, 2001 at 04:08:13PM +0000, Martin Michlmayr wrote:
> If you approve someone who doesn't have a signed GPG key, you should
> make sure that they get themselves listed at the Debian GPG Key Signing
> page at http://oink.cc.ntu.edu.tw/~cklin/signing/ so there's some
> chance they will eventually meet someone.

Furthermore, I would recommend that any such AM runs this (you can login
into master.d.o and do it, too):

ldapsearch -h db.debian.org -b dc=debian,dc=org uid=\* l | pager

And then search that list for developers who live in an adjacent place.
If there are any of those, get your NM to mail them and set up a key-signing
meeting.