--------

pub  1024D/4917A514 1999-12-31 Colin Watson <cjw44@cam.ac.uk>
sig        C5A0FF3D 2000-05-11  Jules Bean <jules@jellybean.co.uk>

Philosophy & Procedures
-----------------------

No problem here.

Tasks & Skills
    Hegbloom.

Colin has also submitted countless bug reports to the BTS, often
including full set of patches!  I talked to Sean 'Shaleh' Perry
who said, "I owe Colin 3 cases of beer, any debian devel should
understand what I mean quite clearly."  He went on, "Colin sends me
great patches, follows the lists, and has all around been a good devel
as far as I can see just look at lintian's bts for examples.  his latest
patch he went thru and cross reference every pointer to policy in lintian
and changed it to point to the new sections that alone saved me a few
hours of work".

Recommendation

I recommend that Colin be accepted as a Debian maintainer.  Please,
quick!

--
Martin Michlmayr
tbm@cyrius.com