AM report for Patrick Caulfield

Summary for Patrick Caulfield <patrick@tykepenguin.com>

Identity
--------

pub  1024D/F0B27113 2000-07-25 Patrick Caulfield <patrick@tykepenguin.com>
sig!       6D9CD4BD 2001-01-14  Matt Ryan <matt@banana.org.uk>

Philosophy & Procedures
-----------------------

Patrick gave a nice summary, explained pristine sources, etc.  No
problems here.

Tasks & Skills
--------------

 > My intention is to package the DECnet and LAT utilities I maintain -
 > DECnet is parat of the 2.4.0 kernel and because it is a new networking
 > protocol rather than an application layered on TCP/IP it can be quite
 > hard to set up. I think integrating this into Debian could make the
 > whole business a lot easier.

I looked at the dnprogs package and it looked rather solid.  The
package has yet to be split in separate packages but Patrick is
aware of this and working on it.

Recommendation

I recommend that Patrick be accepted as a Debian maintainer.

--
Martin Michlmayr
tbm@cyrius.com