Re: Formal request for a new developer to not be allowed into debian

On Mon, Jan 15, 2001 at 12:52:41AM -0600, Adam Heath wrote:
> Below is an email, which is just one in a long line of emails, from this
> developer.  I do not want someone of this caliber as a fellow
> maintainer.  Consider this a formal request for non-inclusion, for someone who
> is not on the newmaintainer team(I did just subscribe to the -discuss list,
> for the purpose of this upcoming discussion).
[...]

> I am sorry but I am not interesting what do you think about it.

This line is what you are complaining about?
OK, it is hardly Mariusz's finest hour but I think I can speak for the
rest of the NM team here and say we've all seen worse, much worse.

My person opinion is if that's the worst he's said, then it's not
that bad at all. A bit silly, a bit dumb, but not in the
nail-him-to-the-wall class.

Of course, there may be plenty more Mariusz has done wrong, but I'm
seeing a single dumb email with a single dumb line. From what I can see,
there is no reason to bounce him.

  - Craig
--
Craig Small VK2XLZ  GnuPG:1C1B D893 1418 2AF4 45EE  95CB C76C E5AC 12CA DFA5
Eye-Net Consulting http://www.eye-net.com.au/        <csmall@eye-net.com.au>