AM Report for Richard Kreckel (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Tue, 2 Jan 2001 23:50:20 -0700 (MST)
From: tony mancill <tony@mancill.com>
To: da-manager@debian.org, new-maintainer@debian.org
Subject: AM Report for Richard Kreckel

Richard Kreckel has satisfied the application requirements for Debian
maintainership such that I can forward this AM report to the Front Desk.
Furthermore, he has proven himself very patient, and he doesn't
constantly post annoying garbage to the lists.

Identification:
===============

Richard met up with Christoph Martin (<Christoph.Martin@Uni-Mainz.DE>) in
early December for a key-signing, and Christoph's key is part of the
Debian keyring.

pub  1024D/F0199162 2000-09-26 Richard Kreckel <kreckel@ginac.de>
sig        F0199162 2000-09-26  Richard Kreckel <kreckel@ginac.de>
sig        F95C2F6D 2000-12-06  Christoph Martin <Christoph.Martin@Uni-Mainz.DE>
sub  2048g/8C31EF1C 2000-09-26
sig        F0199162 2000-09-26  Richard Kreckel <kreckel@ginac.de>

Philosophy/Procedures:
======================

Richard and I had a miserable time trying to synchronize our schedules
(but we traded a *lot* of email), so Adrian Bunk agreed to meet up with
Richard on IRC and conduct the traditional IRC chat.  The transcription of
this conversation is being submitted to the DAM.

Tasks/Skills:
=============

Richard already has a packages in potato (cln and cln-dev) and has done a
good job updating and preparing them for woody.

Please process Richard's application for maintainership.

Email address:		kreckel@ginac.de
Requested login:	kreckel

Cheers,
tony mancill