Re: task & skills

* Gergely Risko <risko@atom.hu> [20001130 19:47]:
> Some of them leave in .ex files, put an undocumented.1 to debian dir

/me mumbles something about missing Build-Depends...

Well, I thought it would be a good idea to compile a listing of most
common errors (.ex files, Build-Depends, bad changelogs, pointer to
GPL missing from debian/copyright, running lintian on the package,
etc).  Perhaps a 'Checklist before uploading a package' or something.
If someone has too much time, this would be a nice project (especially
Adrian's input would be appreciated for this since he sponsors many
people).
--
Martin Michlmayr
tbm@cyrius.com