AM report for Sergio Talens-Oliag

AM report on Sergio Talens-Oliag
================================

Conclusion:
-----------

I recommend that Sergio becomes a Debian developer.

Applicant info:
---------------

Name:	         Sergio Talens-Oliag
Current email:   sto@isoco.com
Preferred email: sto@debian.org
                 (to be forwarded to sto@isoco.com)

Identification:
---------------

Sergio provided me with the following gpg key:

pub  1024D/B8C1FA69 2000-11-07 Sergio Talens-Oliag <sto@isoco.com>
sig        B8C1FA69 2000-11-07  Sergio Talens-Oliag <sto@isoco.com>
sig        3EF23CD6 2000-11-13  Santiago Vila <sanvila@debian.org>
sub  1024g/5234C717 2000-11-07
sig        B8C1FA69 2000-11-07  Sergio Talens-Oliag <sto@isoco.com>

It is signed by Santiago Vila <sanvila@debian.org>.

Identification check passed.

Policy and procedures:
----------------------
I asked Sergio if he would follow the Social Contract and the DFSG in
his Debian related work. He answered positively. I also asked him what
according to him the key points of the SC and the DFSG are, and asked
him some questions about those documents. His answers were satisfactory

Policy and procedures check passed.

Tasks and Skills:
-----------------
Sergio wrote me:

    I've been working with linux since 1995 and I've been using debian
    as my main distribution since 'Debian 1.2 (Rex)'. Now that I'm
    working as a sysadmin and have convinced everybody here that Debian
    is the right distribution for our servers I think I'm going to have
    some time to work on packages, something I wanted to do since I
    first did a small debian package for my own use.

He has already made two debian packages, cgvg and filetraq:
  - cgvg is a pair of Perl scripts ("cg" and "vg") which are meant to
    assist a programmer in doing command-line source browsing.
  - filetraq is a small utility to keep track of changes in config files
Both can be downloaded at http://server.isoco.com/~sto/debian/.

I took at look at the packages, and they looked fine to me, except for
some small lintian errors. I asked him to correct those, which he
promptly did.

Tasks and skills check passed.

--
Kind regards,
| Bas Zoetekouw                  | Si l'on sait exactement ce   |