Re: task & skills

> You're missing something.  The fact that you can't ''see'' applicant's
> packages is not even remotely relevant or interesting.

I never wrote I can't see applicant's packages but I wrote I can't see
packages from a new "quick" maintaners and I see packages from
"processed" applicants.

Please don't distort my words even if them are not revelant or interesting
for you. This is not a good example of behaviour generally.

If I offended you I'd like to apologize to you now.
I'll be also happy if you try to treat applicants as people and try to understand
them a little bit.

Regards,
Mariusz

Mariusz Przygodzki