Re: feature request: reply-to should be set

On Mon, Nov 20, 2000 at 10:34:11PM +0000, Martin Michlmayr wrote:
>  1. his name included as well, e.g.
>     'The Front Desk has assigned a new applicant to you with the email
>     address of email@address.com'
>     replaced with:
>     'The Front Desk has assigned the following new applicant to you:
>     Firstname Secondname <email@address.com>' (put this information
>     on a new line, don't wrap it!)
I've done that.

>  2. a proper Reply-To: header in the e-mail, so I can directly respond
>     to the message, ie something like:
I can see why you want this, hit 'r' and you can then send straight to
the applicant.  I just want to check with the rest of the group that
this is ok.  Usually reply-to can also be used for bouncing messages,
or will errors-to fix that.

If it doesn't cause some horrible mail problems, then I'll make this
change.

  - Craig

--
Craig Small VK2XLZ  GnuPG:1C1B D893 1418 2AF4 45EE  95CB C76C E5AC 12CA DFA5
Eye-Net Consulting http://www.eye-net.com.au/        <csmall@eye-net.com.au>