AM report for An Le

Summary for An Le <anle@uiuc.edu>

Identity
--------

There was no Debian developer close to An, so she sent me her driver's
license.  Professor Leonard Pitt (his official home page is at
http://www.cs.uiuc.edu/contacts/faculty/pitt.html) confirmed her
identity.

Philosophy & Procedures
-----------------------

An likes free software: learning from the code, making modifications and
sending in patches.  She understands the Social Contract and the DFSG
and agrees with them.  She also answered all my questions (NMUs, BTS,
non-free vs main, free speech vs free beer) without any problems.  She
knows the Debian procedures and philosophy very well!

Tasks & Skills
--------------

An mainly wants to do QA work.  All the orphaned packages she is
interested in didn't have any open bugs, so I asked her to help with
a problem the web team had with their perl scripts for packages.d.o.
She tracked down the problem and sent me a patch.  It looks sane to
me and I have forwarded it to Josip Rodin who will apply the patch.
(Thanks, An!)

Recommendation

I recommend that An be accepted as a Debian maintainer.

--
Martin Michlmayr
tbm@cyrius.com