AM report for Gergely Nagy

Summary for Gergely Nagy <paradise@swi.hu>

Identity
--------

Gergely's GPG key is signed by Debian developer Gergely Madarasz
<gorgo@debian.org>

pub  1024D/C3B2FCDE 2000-10-30 Gergely Nagy <8@free.bsd.hu>
sig        5A012B46 2000-11-12  Gergely Madarasz <gorgo@sztaki.hu>

Philosophy & Procedures
-----------------------

Gergely has contributed to free software projects (e.g. 'lpe') and has
submitted bug reports to the Debian BTS.  He knows how the BTS works
and could explain NMUs.  Gergely has read the Social Contract, the
DFSG and the DMUP and agrees with them.  He knows the problem with
Pine's license and Debian's current approach to non-free software.

Tasks & Skills

Gergely sent me his package of 'lpe'.  Only the man page got installed
in the wrong place; otherwise the package was correct.

Recommendation

I recommend that Gergely be accepted as a Debian maintainer.

--
Martin Michlmayr
tbm@cyrius.com