Re: AMs: The Identification Check stage

On Fri, 10 Nov 2000, Cesar Mendoza wrote:

> > * Cesar Mendoza <mendoza@debian.org> [20001110 09:20]:
> > > I checked db.debian.org and the best one can do is search by country.
> > > That is not very useful if the person for example lives in the US.
> >
> > When you have the long listing of all US developer you can use your
> > browser to search for a specific city or state (In Lynx you can
> > search with / and in Netscape I think with Alt-f).
>
> Very funny :-), My problem was that I didn't use the search database
> when logged to db.debian.org. The database open to the public doesn't
> display city/state.

IMO, we should try to use http://oink.cc.ntu.edu.tw/~cklin/signing/ to
coordinate key signings, or make this an "official" Debian page (which a
big fat link to it off of the nm.debian.org page).

Regards,
tony

  tony@mancill.com         |  I'm not giving up on implausible dreams -
http://www.debian.org      |  Experience to extremes