AM report for Charl Botha

   Charl P. Botha has applied to become a Debian Maintainer.  He plans to
adopt Jed.  Based on the information gathered below I recommend he be
accepted.

identity
--------
 His GPG key is signed by developer Ruud de Rooij <ruud@debian.org>.  His
public key is attached.

philosophy and procedures
-------------------------
  He has agreed to the social contract, DFSG, and DMUP.  His review of the
povray license caught most of the DFSG conflicts and was quite thorough.

tasks and skills
He has a great many other skills and knowledge, and I took the opportunity
to grill him about USB and a kernel driver (camera) he wrote.  He has
also written a PAM module and kernel watchdog driver. His new jed
.debs (at http://www.cg.its.tudelft.nl/~cpbotha/jedstuff/drake/ ) are
lintian clean, have changelogs, are signed, and are functional.  The control
and rules files looked conventional for a multiple-binary package. A last
minute communication with the current maintainer confirmed the Charl's
intention to adopt these packages.