AM report for Daniel Kobras

Summary for Daniel Kobras <kobras@linux.de>

Identity
--------

Daniel's GnuPG key is signed by Debian developer Falk Hueffner.

pub  1024D/89BF7E2B 2000-03-08 Daniel Kobras <kobras@linux.de>
sig        89BF7E2B 2000-03-08  Daniel Kobras <kobras@linux.de>
sig        62EEAD8B 2000-05-02  Falk Hueffner <falk@debian.org>
sub  1024g/5689970F 2000-03-08
sig        89BF7E2B 2000-03-08  Daniel Kobras <kobras@linux.de>

Philosophy & Procedures
-----------------------

Daniel agrees with the Social Contract, the DFSG and the DMUP.  He
summarized the Social Contract and the DFSG in his own words and
answered several questions without any problems.  Daniel releases
all the code he owns under the GPL (projects like noflushd and
GLAME) and has organized several Linux shows and workshops for the
Linux User Group Tuebingen -- Daniel is an exemplary member of the
free software community!

Tasks & Skills
--------------

Since starting the noflushd project, Daniel has provided Debian
packages.  A couple of months ago, Joey Hess sponsored Daniel
and uploaded noflushd to unstable.  Joey recommends Daniel: "he has
demonstrated competance at debian packaging (I didn't have to fix
anything), and more than competance at linux hacking."  I looked
at the package myself, and it looked perfect (lintian clean; nice,
clean package).

Recommendation

I recommend that Daniel be accepted as a Debian maintainer.  The
free software community needs more members like Daniel and Debian
can be glad to have him as a developer!

Debian login: kobras
Forwarding email: kobras@tat.physik.uni-tuebingen.de

--