AM report for Zhao Way

Report for new developer applicant: Zhao Way

2. Identification
-----------------
Zhao is in a situation in which he is not near any other Debian
developers, and as such, cannot get another Debian developer to sign
his key.  However, he told me that Heseng Liu, a Ph.D. student in Tsinghua univ.
(http://www.tsinghua.edu.cn/  can recognise him with photo ID.
I therefore mailed Zhao's scanned
photo ID to Heseng for confirmation that this is indeed Zhao.
He replied indicating that he does recognize that as being Zhao.  This
therefore satisfies condition 2 of step 2.

3. Philosophy and Procedures
----------------------------

Zhao demonstrated a clear understanding of the Social Contract and
the Debian Free Software Guidelines.

He has read the main procedural information such as policy and the
packaging manual, and appears to have a good understanding of them.

4. Tasks and Skills

Zhao has intention to adopt drscheme and aolserver. I tried drscheme package made
by him and it's very good; I have found a little bug into debian/postinst and he
fixed it as soon as I told him about this problem.
He has shown that he is competent by correctly packaging these packages and
he's familiar with BTS.

 Davide
--
Davide Puricelli, evo@windnet.it | apurice@tin.it