Re: AM reports

Imagine my surprise when one of my applicants sends me a link to:

   http://nm.debian.org/nmstatus.php?email=bunk@fs.tum.de

that lists the reason for the application not being accepted as:

   Debian Account Manager Comments
   *sigh* no logs... if AM reads this, please mail any logs you have.

This requirement seems to stem from the email below, which occurred almost
a month after I submitted this applicant's application.  And in any event,
this smells like "we trust some Debian developers more than others."
Instead of elaborating on how much this bothers me, the status is:  I
don't have logs for this application because I didn't know that they were
a requirement at the time of submission.

What to do?
tony mancill

P.S.  If the DAM doesn't trust the AMs to judge applicants' responses in a
P&P discussion, shouldn't we just generate a standard list of questions
and have the applicant answer it and sign it with their key?