AM reports

Hi,

Some common mistakes seem to be reoccuring at the moment.  AMs, please
be sure to:

 o Send a copy of the report to <da-manager@debian.org>.[1]

 o Include the applicants key.[2]

 o Include any and all logs you have of conversations with the
   applicant, particularly regarding the P&P section.[3]

Thanks in advance.

--
James

[1] Yes, I know I could hunt around in the 6 or 7 other possible
places the message could have gone to, but a) I'd rather not, and b) I
want a copy to da-mananger for the archive of that list.

[2] Yes, I know, I could fetch it off of the key server, but the last
couple of times I tried that, the version on the key server was old
and missing the verification signatures from other developers.  Please
just include the key, it's much simpler.

[3] Doing this vastly decreases the chance of me phoning the applicant
and/or having to do P&P stuff myself.