----------------------

Applicant Information:

Real Name:	Ian Eure
Real Email:	ieure@sickfuck.org
Debian Account:	ieure
Forward Email:	ieure@sickfuck.org

Identification
--------------

The Applicant has provided the following GPG key (below):

pub  1024D/947AC16A 2000-07-10 Ian Eure <ieure@sickfuck.org>
sub  1024g/DBB51288 2000-07-10 [expires: 2001-07-10]

It has not been signed by a current Debian Maintainer/Developer. The applicant
has provided me with a signed scan of his driver's license. I have confirmed
the photo id with his manager by email and ensured that the manager was
reachable via telephone through the company's switchboard.

Identification Check Passed

Policy and Procedures
---------------------

The applicant agrees with the Social Contract and the DFSG. Over the exchange
of a couple of emails, he demonstrated to me that he understands the principles
and extent of these documents, and that he is aware of the responsibilities of
a debian maintainer. His answers to my questions on copyrights and licenses
convinces me that he knows what is "free" and "non-free".

Policy and Procedures Check Passed

Tasks and Skills
----------------

The applicant has packaged several packages, including pan and openssh.
I have inspected the packaging of his pan package and found it to be
acceptable and lintian free. Since these packages are already maintained,
his work on them will be abandoned. Instead, he intends to adopt eggdrop.

His interest in helping Debian is in packaging. I am satisfied that his
skills address this task.

Tasks and Skills Check Passed

Yours,

Luca
--
Luca Filipozzi
[dpkg] We are the apt. Resistance is futile. You will be packaged.