[no subject]

What is the procedure after an appliant is put on hold? Will he
automatically be refused after some time, or do I (the AM) decide
myself what happens next?

Background: I have an applicant who is not responding to my initial mail.
I'm now to send a reminder and I want to tell what is going to happen if he
still does not reply, like:

  Please reply within one week and tell me at least how you are
  planning to proceed for your ID check. If you fail to react by
  <in 1 week> I will have to put you on "hold", and eventually to
  recommend refusal if there is no progress by <in 3 weeks>. You
  are welcome to re-apply to debian any time later.

Ralf.