Re: [nm-admin] Identification step in the current scheme (Re: Fear the new maintainer process)

On Tue, Aug 01, 2000 at 10:55:50AM -0500, An Thi-Nguyen Le wrote:

> Wouldn't libraries and other such places usually have scanners for public
> access (or maybe, if they're clueless or harassed libraries, free access

Not round here.  Printers probably would, though they might not be
enthused about having random people walking in and asking to use them if
it wasn't in connection with something they were printing (not to
mention the prohibitavely expensive charges last time I had cause to get
a printer to do some scanning, though it was exceptionally high quality).

            http://www.tardis.ed.ac.uk/~broonie/