Re: guitarix-0.46.0 released

Hi Dennis

Most (all) of the warnings could safely been overwritten as the marked sources that wont be used to build guitarix. So, the warnings for

 guitarix source: uses-python-distutils

point all (except specmatch/setup.py) to developer tools we used to develop the source code, but not for build guitarix. They been there mostly for documentation and un-used in this context.

the one for specmatch/setup.py is un-related because it's not (and should not be) part of the guitarix binary package, so un-used here.

maintainer-manual-page

I guess that's from our old included debian folder, which you didn't use at all.

package-does-not-install-examples

those point to NAM and RTNeural examples which comes with the submodules. We don't build nor install those examples on purpose. We only build the core libraries and link them statically in.

source-contains-autogenerated-gperf-data

some users have had issues to generate the methods file (missing gperf, . . ), it will be re-generated on build when possible, so it's here as fallback file only.

source-contains-prebuilt-_javascript_-object

Those files been only used for build the webui front-end, which isn't (and should not be) part of the debian package, so un-used here.

So we left with

pkg-config-unavailable-for-cross-compilation

I don't really know what that means. the related .pc files will be generated during build from the .pc.in files
Don't know why lintian tells they are not available for cross compilation, as that is exactly the reason why we generate then during build.

Hope that helps to clear the output.

regards
hermann