Re: guitarix-0.46.0 released

Dear Hermann,

Thank you for this notice; you're right to be concerned; reply follows
inline:

Hermann Meyer <brummer-@web.de> writes:

> Hi
>
> Guitarix v0.46.0 is released
>
> https://github.com/brummer10/guitarix/releases/tag/V0.46.0
>
> You may consider updating the guitarix debian package to reflect the
> latest development.
>
> Latest release in debian is now nearly two years old.
>
> Note, that the guitarix-ladspa packages don't be supported any more and
> should be removed. Instead of that there is now a new project providing
> guitarix.vst3 which should be a new package.
>
> https://github.com/brummer10/guitarix.vst/releases/tag/v0.3
>
> regards
>
> hermann

If you have time, would you please consider filing a bug against
guitarix with the above information?

  https://www.debian.org/Bugs/Reporting

Using "reportbug" is recommended, but not required.  I'd also recommend
CCing your bug to the uploaders listed on this page:

  https://tracker.debian.org/pkg/guitarix

In addition to creating a ticket that won't be lost, filing a bug puts
into motion a couple important QA processes, and those processes exist
to rectify cases where a package appears to be defacto
abandoned/unmaintained.

Kind regards,
Nicholas