Re: lv2file 0.95

Ok, sorry for the noise.
after i removed my local repo and cloned the lvfile repo again i have found the new 0.95 tag, strange. somehow we have now double upstream tags, one in capital letters, one normal. Well, the build looks good now: https://salsa.debian.org/multimedia-team/lv2file/-/pipelines/351486
Do you use irc too? :) if yes, you can find me in oftc under the nick snd.