Re: lv2file 0.95

Hi Jeremy,

thank you :)
hm but the salsa repo was not updated properly, there is no new pristine tar file/data.
also on github there is no new tag, 0.93 is the last?

Please read: https://wiki.debian.org/DebianMultimedia/DevelopPackaging#Uploading_new_upstream_version_to_existing_repository

Best regards,
Dennis

Am 21.02.22 um 19:56 schrieb Jeremy Salwen:
Hi Dennis,

I have updated the debian repository with lv2file upstream 0.95.

The debian patches were upstreamed so I removed them, and I also updated
the watch file to point to the correct upstream tag.

I am not sure if there is more I need to do for the release, I updated the
changelog with UNRELEASED, I am unsure whether I should be changing that to
`unstable`.

Jeremy