Re: supercollider-ide - help files not correctly installed

Hi Bart,

I an cc'ing you as you didn't mention if you are subscribed to the
mailing list or not.

This sounds like a bug that should be reported. Things have a way of
getting lost and forgotten here. It would be great if you could report
the bug:
https://www.debian.org/Bugs/Reporting

But thanks for letting us know!

Ross

--
Regards,

Ross Gammon
FBEE 0190 904F 1EA0 BA6A  300E 53FE 7BBD A689 10FC