supercollider-ide - help files not correctly installed

Hello,

I've been redirected from the ubuntustudio development list to this list to ask about an issue concerning supercollider-ide with supercollider 3.10.4  in ubuntustudio 20.10.
Search entries have no results and the document browser does not render anything and some other issues like tutorials not showing example code.

The culprit probably is a packaging issue, since after copying the HelpSource directory, which I downloaded from github, to /usr/share/SuperCollider seems to have fixed the problem.

This issue has happened before and I've fixed it the same way in ubuntustudio 19.04. I had no issues in 19.10 or 20.04, probably because only for 20.10 I did a fresh install. I can imagine it could be an issue that is going on for quite a while.

I hope I am at the right place to mention this problem here.

grtz,
Bart

The help documentation doesn't render