Re: timgm6mb-soundfont

Fabian Greffrath dixit:

> Just realized this conversation is nearly one year old now...

Yeah, I found it buried under more TODOs…

> Well, I fail to see in which mysterious way you formatted musescore's

Human-readable format, standard Debian, but with Debian specifics
on top, then “Licence:”, an empty line, and everything applying to
the soundfont. The stuff below “Licence:\n” is copied into the
soundfont file.

> debian/copyright file, but if there is anything you'd like to add to the
> timgm6mb-soundfont package, please feel free to file a merge request or commit
> directly (saying this although I am not among the Uploaders, but it's
> team-maintained and I have already fixed some stuff without anyone complaining,

OK, I’ll do that given enough spare time then.

Thanks,
//mirabilos
--
Sometimes they [people] care too much: pretty printers [and syntax highligh-
ting, d.A.] mechanically produce pretty output that accentuates irrelevant