Re: timgm6mb-soundfont

Am 2020-07-03 21:03, schrieb Thorsten Glaser:
The file before this commit matches what I find upstream,
the file after matches the one in the Debian package.

We should add David Bolton <davidkbolton@gmail.com> to debian/copyright as well.

Alright, I will adjust the Source line in debian/copyright to point to this specific commit and add David Bolton to the copyright holders.

We should probably document this quote in debian/copyright.

Yes.

Already done so last year:
https://salsa.debian.org/multimedia-team/timgm6mb-soundfont/-/blob/master/debian/copyright

Just realized this conversation is nearly one year old now...

And if you then format debian/copyright the way I did in
fluid/musescore, non-DEP, with a Licence:\n\n before the
part that ends up in the SF2 file, it’ll be easy to do t̲h̲a̲t̲.

Well, I fail to see in which mysterious way you formatted musescore's debian/copyright file, but if there is anything you'd like to add to the timgm6mb-soundfont package, please feel free to file a merge request or commit directly (saying this although I am not among the Uploaders, but it's team-maintained and I have already fixed some stuff without anyone complaining, so...).

Cheers,

 - Fabian