Re: qtractor_0.9.13-1_source.changes ACCEPTED into unstable

On 2020-03-30 22:16:20, Gürkan Myczko wrote:
> Sebastian
>
> On Mar 30, 2020, at 21:29, Sebastian Ramacher <sramacher@debian.org> wrote:
> >
> > Hi Gürkan
> >
> >> On 2020-03-30 20:46:56, Gürkan Myczko wrote:
> >> Hi Dennis,
> >>
> >> I have two recommendations, ping/autonotify other team members somehow. Or patch lintian to do so.
> >>
> >> Another thing I highly recommend and try to work like is: keep things atomic. Did a change? Upload it, what else is teams good for? Sure some huge projects do not fit this way, but pretty much all my leaf packages do.
> >
> > Again I wonder why you maintain packages in a team if you simply ignore
>
> Again I am not ignoring, I just saw the git entries on my qa page AFTER i made the update.
>
> > everything the team does. Your approach does not respect the current
> > practice of the team.
>
> I am so sorry the only choice given to me five years ago was either make it team maintained or you are not welcome.

That's not the case. Maybe you came a long a sponsor that required that,
but this is no requirement at all. Yes, team maintainance is preferred.
But you also have to follow the practices of the team. Otherwise teams
are completely point less.

> >> Not sure but I think this is your second warning?
> >
> > And how often did we now discuss that? Does that make this your hundreth
> > warning?
>
> I do not get what you try to tell me with that.

Why do you think you get to warn Dennis for something where you do not
follow team practices?

Cheers
--
Sebastian Ramacher