Re: qtractor_0.9.13-1_source.changes ACCEPTED into unstable

Sebastian

On Mar 30, 2020, at 21:29, Sebastian Ramacher <sramacher@debian.org> wrote:

> Hi Gürkan
>
>> On 2020-03-30 20:46:56, Gürkan Myczko wrote:
>> Hi Dennis,
>>
>> I have two recommendations, ping/autonotify other team members somehow. Or patch lintian to do so.
>>
>> Another thing I highly recommend and try to work like is: keep things atomic. Did a change? Upload it, what else is teams good for? Sure some huge projects do not fit this way, but pretty much all my leaf packages do.
>
> Again I wonder why you maintain packages in a team if you simply ignore

Again I am not ignoring, I just saw the git entries on my qa page AFTER i made the update.

> everything the team does. Your approach does not respect the current
> practice of the team.

I am so sorry the only choice given to me five years ago was either make it team maintained or you are not welcome.

>> Othewise try to directly get in touch (i usually am on irc, email also works but not preferred)
>>
>> Not sure but I think this is your second warning?
>
> And how often did we now discuss that? Does that make this your hundreth
> warning?

I do not get what you try to tell me with that.

Cheers,