Re: Request to join the debian-multimedia team

On 19.02.20 20:05, Jonas Smedegaard wrote:

> All that said, if you want to unsubscribe then easiest is that you do it
> yourself: Follow the link included at the bottom of all emails that you
> receive from the mailinglist.

that's my usual approach to such requests as well.
however, it seems to me, that the debian-multimedia list does *not*
include such a footer (at least not in the mails I receive).

in any case, there's information on how to unsubscribe yourself in the
headers of each email.
here's an excerpt from the email i'm just replying to (doctored to niely
display the relevant line at the very end).

dasmr
IOhannes