Re: Request to join the debian-multimedia team

Hi Nigel,

Quoting Nigel Verity (2020-02-19 19:41:17)
> Unfortunately I have completely the opposite issue.
>
> I am on the mailing list since a couple of years back when I intended
> to get involved in some way with maintaining Debian multi-media
> packages. Due to a change in my circumstances I just do not have time
> at the moment to participate in any meaningful way. Hopefully this
> will change at some point but, for the time being, I don't want to
> waste anybody's time so please remove me from the mailing list.
>
> Thanks for all the great work you do and very best wishes to the team.

You are welcome to stay subscribed if you like - you are not bothering
or disturbing anyone by doing so.

More generally, it is perfectly ok to indicate, loudly or subtly,
interest in wanting to help, but then stay dormant for years or even
forever.  Your very interest is encouraging.

All that said, if you want to unsubscribe then easiest is that you do it
yourself: Follow the link included at the bottom of all emails that you
receive from the mailinglist.

Kind regards, and thank for your interest in the team.

 - Jonas