Re: Newbie question: Resurrecting wxsvg

Hi Ross,

On 19/10/18 16:15, Ross Gammon wrote:
> Hi Alec,
>
> On 19/10/18 14:33, Alec Leamas wrote:

>> I feel somewhat frustrated... Could you please confirm if you are able
>> to complete this review? Without some kind of input I really need to
>> watch for other possibilites to fix this package.

> Sorry. It is on my to do list, but I have to travel with work this week,
> so I will have very little spare time until probably a week after that.
> Feel free to seek alternatives. Otherwise, I will have a look when I get
> a chance.

Nice to hear from you... honestly, don't misinterpret me. What I read in
your reply is that your agenda is somewhat full ;)

I will make a try at mentors, referring to this discussion and see where
it goes.  If anything happens, I will of course let you know. Otherwise,
looking forward to what can be done when you find some time in your
calendar.

Cheers!
--alec