Re: Newbie question: Resurrecting wxsvg

Hi Alec,

I am cc'ing you as you did not say if you are subscribed to the list.

If you are willing to maintain the package within the team, then feel
free to request to join the team on Salsa. Alternatively, you could
produce an updated package from the salsa repo, and push to your own
repo there and someone from the team could review a merge request (and
you could join the team later in the process).

For general questions on packaging in Debian, I recommend the Debian
Mentors list (https://mentors.debian.net/intro-maintainers). For
questions on the Multimedia Team packaging policy
(https://wiki.debian.org/DebianMultimedia/DevelopPackaging), please ask
here.

Regards,

Ross