Kodi Chorus2 web interface (RFH)

Dear Team,

I have started packaging Kodi's new web interface but it looks like
there are many missing build dependencies.

We are in soft freeze thus the package would not have been accepted,
but it could have been uploaded as an additional source tarball for
kodi like the patched libdvd* sources are handled now.

If someone could figure out how to build the web interface without all
the grunt npm packages and Ruby gems it could make Kodi be released
with a functional web interface.

Any help is appreciated in packaging. Even if we miss Stretch, I will
keep backporting new Kodi versions and having a working web interface
earlier would be nice.

Cheers,
Balint