RE: FLV Problem

Hi Fabian

I do not think that a bug report against the VLC package is appropriate, as I don't believe that VLC is at the heart of the problem. I have other computers running the same version of Point Linux but on which I have not installed additional multimedia packages. On those computers VLC plays FLV files perfectly.

When I find a solution to the issue I will document it and report back.

Regards

Nige