Re: Please consider maintaining Blends information (Was: Bullet Physics Library)

Hi Felipe,

On Mon, Apr 08, 2013 at 12:28:23AM -0400, Felipe Sateler wrote:
> On Wed, Mar 20, 2013 at 1:29 PM, Felipe Sateler <fsateler@gmail.com> wrote:
> > Rosea, would you like to bring the multimedia-related tasks into
> > debian? We can bring them into the pkg-multimedia git area.
>
> I have copied the tasks and did a few changes, nothing too important.

Great!

> Renamed the tasks to multimedia-*, merged a few tasks and deleted some
> I didn't consider useful for us to maintain. I have imported the git
> repository into the team area, it is available at
> http://anonscm.debian.org/gitweb/?p=pkg-multimedia/multimedia-blends.git

Would you consider adjusting ACLs to pkg-multimedia to enable write
permissions for any DD as described here[1].  I'd be interested in
fixing some technical details in the tasks in the future without beeing
forced to become a member of multimedia team.

> I'm hesitant to actually build and upload the metapackages before the
> release, but we can still improve the definitions before doing that.
> Any help is appreciated.

As Jonas said there is no real need to coordinate with Wheezy release
because there is no chance to reach Wheezy anyway.  If you have any
doubt you might consider experimental as target distribution.

Kind regards

        Andreas.

[1] http://wiki.debian.org/Alioth/FAQ#How_do_I_give_write_permission_outside_my_Alioth_project_.3F

--