Re: Please consider maintaining Blends information (Was: Bullet Physics Library)

On Wed, Mar 20, 2013 at 1:29 PM, Felipe Sateler <fsateler@gmail.com> wrote:
> Rosea, would you like to bring the multimedia-related tasks into
> debian? We can bring them into the pkg-multimedia git area.

I have copied the tasks and did a few changes, nothing too important.
Renamed the tasks to multimedia-*, merged a few tasks and deleted some
I didn't consider useful for us to maintain. I have imported the git
repository into the team area, it is available at
http://anonscm.debian.org/gitweb/?p=pkg-multimedia/multimedia-blends.git

I'm hesitant to actually build and upload the metapackages before the
release, but we can still improve the definitions before doing that.
Any help is appreciated.

--

Saludos,
Felipe Sateler