Re: Debian Multimedia (Unofficial) Promotion

On Sat, Mar 17, 2012 at 09:04:13AM +0100, Reinhard Tartler wrote:
> I'd appreciate any efforts to remove any implicit or explicit
> endorsement of harmful repositories on the debian wiki.

Huh, what a sentence!  Without beeing involved into this I've thought
that "any effort" is like following the "Edit" link and changing what
needs to be changed.  I was not aware that there is a longish discussion
needed about Wiki content.

Kind regards

       Andreas.

--