Re: sponsoring/maintaining gmusicbrowser

Hi Antonio,

> I've tried to get a sponsorship from debian-mentors@ but it is
> really *hard* to get someone to review your package while 10 other
> people are trying to obtain the same :D

IANADD.

> http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/g/gmusicbrowser/gmusicbrowser_1.0.1-1.dsc

It looks pretty good (having only read the .diff.gz).

I wonder whether there is something like dh_installmenus for cdbs. Maybe
you know.

Why does patches/no-extra-copying modify menudir? (-> separate patch?)

You may want to remove template comments from debian/watch.

I think there is undocumented (debian/copyright) GPL-3 stuff in the
tarball. Is that installed?

Helmut