sponsoring/maintaining gmusicbrowser

Hi,
I've packaged gmusicbrowser for debian so ITP 490084 will be
closed. In case you don't know it, this is the upstream homepage
with the feature list:

http://squentin.free.fr/gmusicbrowser/gmusicbrowser.html

I've tried to get a sponsorship from debian-mentors@ but it is
really *hard* to get someone to review your package while 10 other
people are trying to obtain the same :D

Probably you can help me; I'm part of the debian perl group and I've really have no problem in being a co-maintainer rather than the only maintainer; if you don't really want the package, you can just review it, I'll fix the problems following your suggestions and then you can upload it for me, I'd be really grateful :-)

- Source repository: deb-src http://mentors.debian.net/debian unstable main contrib non-free - dget http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/g/gmusicbrowser/gmusicbrowser_1.0.1-1.dsc

Cheers
Antonio