Re: gmerlin-avdecoder_1.0.0-1_amd64.changes REJECTED

Le dimanche 09 août 2009 04:27:15, Holger Levsen a écrit :
>   Hi,

	Hi !

> On Samstag, 8. August 2009, Romain Beauxis wrote:
> > > * Package: libgmerlin-avdec1 Depends: libcdio7 which is no longer in
> > > unstable
> >
> > I don't see what this has to do with YOUR job. The package has stayed for
> > months in NEW and probably this dependency went away in the mean time.
>
> While it's unfortunate that it took so long to process your package, it is
> reality that it now depends on an unavailable package. Why don't you just
> fix this now?

Looking at this now, this is only a binary dependency. Fixing this means
rebuild the very same source package.... Hence, there's nothing to fix I
believe.

> regards,
>         Holger, ignoring the debian/copyright aspect for now ;)

Well, I would like to have this cleared before I upload anything. Will you
reject it again if I fix the dependencies *only* ?

Romain