Please upgrade Fluidsynth to the new 1.0.8 version

Hi.

I just want to point out that there is a new stable Fluidsynth version
available: http://fluidsynth.resonance.org/trac

This new version fixes a looping bug that at least us jOrgan users
are badly bitten by, when using some (mostly soundfonts using real
samples) pipe organ soundfonts.
(jOrgan is an excellent program for creating virtual organs, it's
written in Java and works well on Linux, web page if anyone is
interested to take a look at what I'm talking about is:
http://jorgan.sourceforge.net/doku.php )

The upstream Fluidsynth bug report for this bug can be found here:
http://fluidsynth.resonance.org/trac/ticket/4

And the changelog for 1.0.8 can be found here:
http://fluidsynth.resonance.org/trac/wiki/ChangeLog1_0_8

I have compiled this version myself (well, actually i downloaded it
from the Subversion source tree before 1.0.8 was released), and can
confirm that this bug (among others) is fixed in this version.
(Rechecked yesterday with a new download from the Subversion sources.)

It would be great if this new version could be included in Lenny, and
also in the next 64Studio release, so that it would be just an aptitude
install away for those users that doesn't want to compile programs
themself.

I've CC:ed the Debian maintainer of Fluidsynth (Eric Van Buggenhaut,
according to http://packages.debian.org/sid/fluidsynth) and also the
64studio-users mailing list.
Sorry if someone are getting this mail twice, and please set possible
follow-ups accordingly.

Regards

Tomas Nykung