Re: libsane has to depend on libsane-extras ?

Paul Johnson a écrit :
On Fri, 2008-06-20 at 00:06 +0100, tv.debian@googlemail.com wrote:
Hi, I hope I'm posting to the right list about this subject.
[...]
I did the install on Ubuntu Hardy Heron 64 (requires to do a custom compil of iscan which isn't available as a .deb and even less for 64bit) and had no problem.

libsane and iscan aren't part of debian-multimedia, so debian-user would
be a better place to ask about those packages, if you were using Debian.
Since you're using Ubuntu, you might want to ask on your distribution's
forums:  We use Debian here.

Thanks, I'll go there then. By the way, I am using Debian on my boxes, but also administrating Ubuntu boxes, that's why I'm aware of the differences. Here the problem is with Debian for a change, that's why I posted on Debian's list (to the wrong list, sorry...).

Tom