Re: Multimedia Teams in Debian

On Thursday 24 April 2008 08:36:52 Joost Yervante Damad wrote:
> In my opinion the packages would be better served if they just had
> individual maintainers assigned. This is one of the reasons I removed my
> timidity package from the debian-multimedia team.

I think packages would be better served by real team collaboration. What I saw
was that d-m was just a place where people ask for a sponsor for
multimedia-related packages instead of a place where people ask for (and
receive) help maintaining their packages, which is what I think is more
useful (does this happen in pkg-multimedia?).

--
Felipe Sateler