Re: CinePaint removed from testing

I haven't heard from CinePaint Debian maintainer Andrew Lau in a year. He hasn't replied to my email of last week.

Using the CinePaint GTK2 version seems the best solution for Debian. Can someone here take that on, become the CinePaint Debian maintainer?

What do we do about the issue that CinePaint needs FLTK built with thread support?

Robin

--
Robin Rowe
CinePaint Project Leader